Friday, December 17, 2010

Love at first sight.

God has brought my son and wife home to me. I just can't tell you how happy I am!

I want to start by saying that the first moment my eyes met Axels eyes, I knew it was LOVE that I had received from God.

Just the look on Axels face when he saw me, made my heart melt. I could tell that he couldn't believe that I was real, and I couldn't believe he was real. It was like Axel and I had this bond right from the get go, Axel came up and gave me a kiss on the cheek and a big hug, and I knew he was my little boy. The last time I had those deep loving feelings was when my son Aaron was born.

I have always wanted to have those feelings again, I just never met the right woman until Leah came along and we made it happen. The feelings a father gets from the first moment he lay eyes on their newborn is not any different than seeing your adopted child for the first time. The love flows through every part of your body, your heart skips a beat and then tears fill your eyes. It is a fabulous feeling!

I feel so blessed to have received a gift like this from God. I just wish that there was more fathers out there that wanted to have these feelings again and would really think about adopting a child. There are soooo many children in this world that just want the love from a Mom and Dad that are in institutions  and orphanages. These children don't care if you don't have alot of money or a big house or a fancy car.The only thing these precious children want is LOVE. Love from a Mom and Dad, a sister, or brother, or both, they don't care about material things.

If there is any men reading this and want this loving feeling, please write and I can help you and your wife get started with the right organization located right here in America. ReecesRainbow.org

3 comments:

  1. Oh Dean, now you've got me bawling again. I swear, you and Leah are a pair. the kid thing, the DS thing, the dog thing, the God thing--you've got me every which way this morning. Keep writing Sir you are blessed with a father's heart and you will be such an encouragement and inspiration to other men out there. Hope to see you all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for all of you. What a beautiful gift you have been given. Axel is one lucky little dude!

    Love wins,
    Renee Tam
    5cajuns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES YES YES!!!

    YOU AND I SEEM A LOT ALIKE!

    -Noah's Dad!

    ReplyDelete